As a frontrunner in sustainable technology consulting, we help our clients to understand why cloud services will support their growth and how to begin their sustainable cloud journey. Our strong cloud expertise, together with our highest-level partnerships, enables us to act as a long-term and trusted partner for our clients, accelerating their cloud journey in a secure, efficient and cost-optimised way.
Managed Operations Center (also known as MOC) is part of Knowit Cloud Partnerships offering managed services and meeting the daily needs of our customers for support, maintenance and cloud capacity services. The MOC has technical specialists and managed services experts working in three operative teams: 24/7 service desk, specialists, and delivery management. Knowit's Passionate Support offering is a collection of managed services, covering end-to-end 24/7 support and maintenance under one secure, solution. Knowit's managed services are run based on best practices securing business-critical services 24/7 for our clients by certified and highly skilled experts.
As MOC's business is growing and we have high demands for our customer satisfaction, we are looking for a Head of Operations to lead MOC's delivery operations with a highly customer-centric approach. This is a new role offering a driver's seat for a person having a passion and vision for data-driven operations together with high customer satisfaction. The Head of Operations will work closely with MOC's Vice President who acts as the navigator: providing support and a roadmap for the journey. As Knowit has a presence in Nordic countries along with Germany and Poland, this role offers a great opportunity to challenge yourself in an international and sometimes hectic environment.
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead MOC's Delivery Manager Team as part of the MOC's steering group
- Participate in strategy execution related to managed services
- Participate in customer meetings together with MOC's Delivery Managers to ensure a continuous insight into how to improve our services more customer-centric
- Make sure that our managed services are meeting our customers' expectations and SLA promises
- Cooperate with MOC's steering group and technical experts (Specialists and Service Desk's on-duty officers) and other colleagues from other Knowit companies
We are curious and open to learning your unique path towards managed services and leadership and hope you have so called Maker attitude which at Knowit means that you believe in making things happen. In addition to sharing that mindset, there are some key elements that we'd appreciate and which would help you to succeed in this role:
- Solid understanding of SLA's from the service provider's point of view
- Experience from the production side of managed services and operations in the technology business. Prior knowledge of cloud platforms is seen as an advantage.
- Strong customer-centric and data-driven way of working.
- Leadership skills and experience working with external clients.
- Good people and communication skills in English, the ability to work in Finnish and/or Swedish is seen as an advantage.
What do we offer for you?
Our culture offers a great opportunity to boost your career and professional development with us, providing you with a range of opportunities to learn and grow within Knowit! We'll provide you with trust, responsibility and support to succeed in this role.
You are very welcome to join our team as yourself, as a complete person. For us, an easy-going and professional work environment is an absolute value, and your team member is always just one slack message away. We have a modern and central office in Tullintori Tampere and great possibilities for hybrid work. The nature of the role requires a minimum 3 days' presence at our central Tampere office.
We provide extensive benefits (phone, lunch, recreational and commuting), substantial health insurance (inc. leisure time) and a phone of your choice (max. 1200 euros inc. optional equipment). We have a culture that cherishes a great and healthy work-life balance.
In case you recognized that this could be the kind of opportunity you’d enjoy, just leave your application as soon as possible because we can’t wait for hearing from you – we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
If you want to know more - please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofia Hirvonen, you will find her contact information on the career site.