We are aiming to be the very best in Data Driven Services in the Nordics. Welcome aboard.
If our level of ambition sounds just suitable for you, we encourage you to keep reading forward as we are now looking for a
Analytics Consultant to our Data Driven Services business unit
You would be joining our team in Tampere, Helsinki or Turku - Your role is right there at the customer interface, where added value is brought to the table through advanced business analytics and data visualization.
Your responsibilities and what your days would be like
As Analytics Consultant you are the one who transforms information into insights that drive business value for our client organizations. You are in a key role when critically analyzing business data and recognizing business needs, quite often from outside the box perspective. Sounds a catchy phrase, but to demonstrate it metaphorically - when someone for instance asks for a hammer, our Analytics Consultant experts would be able to evaluate, discuss and see the true need behind the request. Sometimes it is just a hammer, but sometimes they might actually want to hang a painting on the wall.
You tasks will consist of e.g.
- Helping our client organizations to see and understand their data through the means of our analytics and visualization tools
- Finding the most suitable business analytics solutions for different business needs by consulting, challenging and asking the right questions as your role wouldn't be just receiving solution assignments from the clients - you rather help to create and identify them
- Implement analytics platforms and support data-driven culture change in organizations
- Identifying possible bottlenecks and challenges that prevent data-driven culture to function
- Enabling analytical best practices that help data-driven decision making
What we expect from you
We hope you have so called Maker attitude which at Knowit means that you believe in making things happen. In addition to sharing that mindset, there are a few key elements that should be in your toolkit in order to succeed in this role
- Solid competence and background from business analytics and ability to visualize data by using modern tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Ability to think outside the box and recognize critical business needs
- Competence and solid understanding of different data sources such as ERPs, CRMs, data warehouses and databases
- Great people and communication skills in both Finnish and English. Not necessarily wordsmith level of Runeberg, but being comfortable and convincing sharing your thoughts and insights for various stakeholders definitely helps
- Natural willingness to work at the customer interface
- Built-in motivation to become one of the very best analytics experts in the field - in case you're not already one
- Willingness to participate designing trainings and holding them is seen as an asset
Other buzzwords related to the role: Power Apps, Alteryx, Qlik, Snowflake, Looker, Thoughtspot, SQL, Python, Data Studio
How you benefit from joining us?
Knowit offers you a great opportunity to succeed in Data Driven Services as well as boost your career with us, as our teams and experts are some of the very best in the field out there.
In the Nordic countries, we are one of the leading providers of data and analytics solutions. We have effective, broad strategic cooperation with major players in the market such as Tableau, Microsoft, e.g. PowerBI and Azure, Snowflake and AWS.
We offer you the work environment with knowledgeable, relaxed and genuinely nice colleagues, flexible remote working options, offices in the heart of Helsinki, Tampere and Turku and extensive employee benefits.
Knowit's culture offers a great opportunity to develop and educate yourself, giving you a wide range of opportunities for professional development. We believe in continuous learning and driver's seat mentality - you are in charge of your own personal development, we provide you the tools and environment.
Did we catch your interest?
In case you recognized that this could the kind of role you'd enjoy, let us hear about you more by sending an application. If you want to ask more about this job opportunity, our Talent Acquisition Specialist Sofia Hirvonen will help you out, you can find the contact information from our career site.