Less talking, more doing!
We usually respond within a week
We are great what we do, and everything we do, we do with a big heart - and it shows. Through our people and trough our work around future's sustainable digital solutions. As our business growth has been steady and well-controlled for a while, we are now in a situation in which we are strengthening our software project management and advisory capabilities.
That said, we are now looking for a
Technical Advisory Consultant to our Knowit Solutions
What is the role all about?
In our clients' agile, business critical software project deliveries we act as their trusted partner - and we are proud of our role. In addition to providing consultancy for creating sustainable and future-proof software solutions, we also take care of the agile implementation and further maintenance of them side by side with the client. Your role as Advisory Consultant is right in the core of these projects in close interaction with our clients' stakeholders such as Product Owners, Architects and business operation representatives as well as with our own agile development teams.
Your tasks will cover both software project management related matters as well as advisory level responsibilities around those projects. Your days will consist of matters such as
- Leading and managing our clients' software projects from the very beginning to the end and ensuring smooth project execution as well as timely communication within them
- Providing advisory expertise for the clients when choosing and designing the most suitable technical implementations for the projects
- Advisory services for further enhancement of our clients' software processes and product management
- Facilitating client meetings regarding whole software project scope
What we expect from you?
We hope you have so called Maker attitude which at Knowit means that you believe in making things happen. In addition to sharing that mindset, there are a few key elements that we'd appreciate and which would help to succeed in this role
- Strong project management skills with solid knowledge in agile methods
- Technical understanding in DevOps software development
- Customer service / consultant mindset, as besides technical expertise it's crucial to be able to listen to the clients, ask the right questions and convince them to adopt the plans you have proposed
- Great people and communication skills in both Finnish and English with tech and non-tech people. Not necessarily wordsmith level of Runeberg, but being comfortable and convincing sharing your thoughts for various stakeholders definitely helps
Other buzzwords related to the role: Scrum, SAFe, DevOps, Jira, Azure, AWS
The boots are big and your role in scaling our software projects up is crucial, but you can count on us and the people around you. You are never left alone as no matter where you look, you see stone hard professionals and genuinely nice people, who all work together towards common goals and sustainable digital future.
How you benefit from joining us?
Our culture offers a great opportunity to develop and educate yourself, providing you a wide range of opportunities to boost your career and for professional development as an advisor as well as an IT project management expert - depending on your ambitions and what kind of path you want to take!
We believe in continuous learning and driver's seat mentality - you are in charge of your own personal development, we provide you the tools and environment. We offer you the work environment with knowledgeable, relaxed colleagues, flexible remote working options and extensive employee benefits to support your well-being.
Did we catch your interest?
In case you recognized that this could the kind of opportunity you'd enjoy, don't hesitate, and let us hear more about you!
In case you come up with any questions regarding the role, you can contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Topias Niinivaara, whose contact information can be found from our career site.
About Knowit Finland
Knowit - We are Makers of a sustainable future
Our work community in Finland consist of over 500 IT professionals in Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, and Oulu. Our working culture consists of low hierarchies, relaxed and open atmosphere and moreover, of great people.
Less talking, more doing!
Loading application form
Already working at Knowit Finland?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.